- All dogs to be fully vaccinated to C5
- If veterinary attention is required, owners are liable for all expenses. In the event of serious illness and the owner cannot be contacted, the veterinary surgeon’s decision will be final.
- Dogs not collected within seven (7) days of the nominated date will be disposed of at the Box Hill Lodge Kennels discretion. All monies owing, including fees and costs relating to the disposal, shall be payable by the owner forthwith after receipt of the Box Hill Lodge Kennels advice as to the amount thereof. If the costs are not paid as provided above, legal proceedings will be instituted without further notice.
- A deposit of 50% of the boarding fee must be paid in advance.
- Box Hill Lodge Kennels have the right to refuse any dog and no reason shall be given.
- Box Hill Lodge Kennels will not be responsible for any damage or injuries caused to any of the animals staying at their kennels as a result of wilful or negligent acts or omission by Box Hill Lodge Kennels or any of its staff.
- Boarding rates are charged on a calendar day basis.
- The owner acknowledges that the signing of the contract shall create a lien over the animal in favour of Box Hill Lodge Kennels which shall continue to exist while ever the monies are owing pursuant to the contract.
- The full booked period will be charged in the holiday period.
- Over the peak periods a surcharge will be applied.
- Over the Christmas period a minimum stay of 5 days is enforced.
- Whilst your dog is boarding he/she may be photographed, and they may be used at the discretion of Box Hill Lodge Kennels.
Things To Bring
When checking into Box Hill Lodge Boarding Kennels there are a few things you need to bring with you:
- Vaccination Certificate. All dogs must be vaccinated to C5 at least two weeks prior to their stay.
- 50% payment on arrival, Cash, Cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer Only, balance to be paid on pick up.
- Optional, you are more than welcome to bring along your dogs favorite bedding and toy.